4 Things I Couldn't Do Without My Netbook

I've had my netbook as a traditional computer for more than 6 months and I've been fairly satisfied with the performance it pumps out. There are things I could do if I had something else, but there are tasks that would be indubitably impossible using a distinct computer.

Netbooks are designed to render online article and they do it very well. It is the thing that they do best in fact, everything else is just a plus you should be grateful for.

Cheap Android Tablet

1. I couldn't have watched my favorite series on a distinct computer. Not that netbooks are the only ones on earth that can play movies, but I don't like 7 lbs heavy laptops on my legs. If I had a computer that big I would most probably just skip using it while it's not sitting on my desk.

2. I couldn't get as much work done on the go as I can now. Netbooks are the best if you need to originate article on communal transportation. Anyone smaller would be uncomfortable to use on the long run, typing would be a nightmare, Anyone bigger would be impossible to even open on a few buses that have the chairs close to each other.

3. Without a netbook I would run out of electricity by the half of the day, not with a mini though. With 7 hours of time to look for other place I can charge it I can comfortably go and carry on with my job without having to worry if it's going to go flat before I'm done. I commonly get tired sooner than the notebook so it's a good one to have.

4. I couldn't type with one hand while keeping it with another. I know this is not the typical application for any notebook, but against best efforts of my mum I tend to eat next to my computer and generally live my life less than 3 feet away from it. Whenever I need it and there is no place to sit down, I can take it out of the sleeve, hold it with my left and use it with the right. Probably a tablet Pc is as close to this use as it gets.

I don't say netbooks are fitted with superpowers or they cannot be worked around. There are things I can't do now that this is my only computer, playing WoW for 10 hours a day is one of them, and I'm glad I can't do that anymore.

4 Things I Couldn't Do Without My Netbook

My Links : งานสงขลา Xbox HDMI Cable

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น