Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review Video Clips. Duration : 9.82 Mins.


Once again, at the request of some friends I thought I'd do a brief review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that I imported into Australia from the USA. I've been playing with it for about 8 weeks and have no regrets with the purchase - really enjoying and liking this tablet. The current lawsuit in Australia that Apple has brought against Samsung to prevent the sale of this tablet; patents are supposed to encourage innovation and help consumers - but in this case the effect is the opposite.

Keywords: samsung, review, galaxy, galaxy tab, galaxy tab 10.1, android, tablet, useful, tablet computer, australia

My Links : เสื้อผ้า มือ สอง ราคา งานเชียงใหม่ 13 inch Laptop Sleeve

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น